We respect the privacy of everyone who visits this site.
What information do we collect?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your Name, Email address, Mailing address, Phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To respond to queries or requests submitted by you.
- To process orders or applications submitted by you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement you have with us.
- To anticipate and resolve problems with any products or services supplied to you.
- To better tailor and improve the features of products and services
- To quickly process your transactions.
From time to time we will use the information you supply to us for:
- Market research and tracking of sales data
- Informing you about our products and services, which may include contacting you by telephone
- Collection of non-personal information
We may automatically collect non-personal information about you such as the type of internet browsers you use or the website from which you linked to our Website. We may also aggregate details which you have submitted to the Website (for example, your age and the town where you live). You cannot be identified from this information and it is only used to assist us in providing an effective service on this web site.
How do we protect visitor information?
- We use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
- We use an SSL certificate
We implement security measures when a user:
- Places an order.
- Enters, submits, or accesses their information.
We use a payment gateway provider.
Do we use ’cookies’?
Yes. We may store some information (commonly known as a "cookie") on your computer when you look at our Website. We are able to read these cookies for information purposes when you revisit our Website. The type of information we collect as a result of a cookie being accepted by you is specific to your PC and includes the IP address, the date and time the PC visited the Website, what parts of our Website were looked at and whether the web pages requested were delivered successfully. This information is anonymous; it represents a computer rather than a person.
- To improve our knowledge of the use of our Website
- To enable us to be able to ascertain whether the Website is operating at an optimal level.
- To enhance our web offerings to you and provide an enjoyable and an innovative online experience.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled. It won’t affect the users experience that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still schedule appointments,.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer Personally Identifiable Information.
Third party links
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
Keeping our records accurate:
We aim to keep our information about you as accurate as possible. If you would like to review or change the details you have supplied us with, please contact us as set out below.
Users are able to change their personal information:
- By emailing us
- By calling us
- By logging in to their account
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nations consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect childrens privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
Special Notice - if you are under 18 years old
Digital Video Listings does not intentionally collect personal data of persons under 18 years old. If you are under 18 years old please do not send us your personal information (for example, your name, address and email address). If you are under 18 years old and you wish to ask a question or use this Website in anyway which requires you to submit your personal information please get your parent or guardian to do so on your behalf.
We agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
1-855-937-3857 • www.digitalvideolistings.com
LPO Box 70075, Edmonton, AB T5C 3R6